Monday, May 18, 2009

Embarrassed for the Year

So I think I just topped all of my embarrassing moments forever. There is this very good looking patient that always comes into the office and we chat. This time he came in and we were all talking about hot yoga. You know, yoga where you turn up the heat. Usually we talk about snowboarding and stuff. He was talking about how he didn't really like the heat and was more of a mountain guy.

I said, and I wish I was kidding, "When are you ever in heat?"
He got a funny look on his face and replied "you mean like the climate?"

I realized what I had said and quietly said "yes"

I don't think my face has ever been that read. Plus he has an appointment tomorrow. Awesome

....I just asked a guy when he was in heat...

God, I wish I was making that up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All I can say is, "LOL!" Sorry that happened, but from the outside looking in, it's funny.

Maybe you could publish that somewhere? Or, maybe not.